Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daily goings on...




Laura started summer camp yesterday and had a great day! She was a bear that night, but I think she was just wore out. This morning she barely made it to 10 am, she was still so wore out. She seems to really be excited about using a walker to get around. Of course our latest is still the standing and grabbing.
We are entering that frustrated that you don't understand me stage. Kelly, I'll be emailing:) What Brooklyn is doing looks awesome.
Laura gives that beautiful smile when she wakes up, but sometimes she will not wake up (ie: photo with YaYa Maria). She slept from 4:30 pm to 5:30 am. Something's coming.......

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS - look at her STANDING and grabbing food AND getting it to her mouth AND grasping her cup ALL BY HERSELF - I am SO impressed with you Miss Laura! I think I might let Brooklyn come stay with you guys for awhile and teach her some of these wonderful things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHH SO EXCITING!!! Between standing on her own, feeding herself, holding her cup for SO long, crossing midline, and making tons of eye contact...she's doing so well!! I got chills when I watched this last night. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU LAURA!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete