Friday, April 3, 2009

Dressup2Cure









From Kimmy to Kiki to colleauges Renee & Ramone, to the awesome Counselors at Catalina Foothills High School---These guys are terrific. They made our first DressUp a day to remember. Student council has other photos and all, but I need to get the cameras from them.
They are excited about other types of events as well! Woo-Hoo!!
Laura is seen here with her favorite teacher and aide, Ms. Ellen and Ms. Norma.
Both schools were having AIMS and Terra Nova testing, so if April 1 falls on testing days again, we will do it another day.
Laura could be heard these last few days! Saying things like "don't" to her friend playing with her hair, "I all done!" and "Hi" w/Hi-fives (finger wiggles):)
She has also been sleeping a lot lately. I think we are going to have a tall one here:) The beta blocker doesn't seem to be affecting her, but maybe this is why the sleeping is going on. It's been 3-4 weeks since we started.
Everyone, check out Brooklyn Butler's blog....there's an awesome video on it made by one of her sitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment