Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching up!



Don't worry, Uncle Jeff's Harley wasn't running anyway.:)










I'm feeling rather behind, but with Facebook, it's easier to keep up. So I'll get a few things put on here for posterity.
School is still quite awesome for Laura. They are placing her more and more into the center of the kids for circle time and activities and letting her do her own thing without an adult hovering over her. She is on her second pair of glasses...who knows where the 1st pair went. The dog isn't' talking. So the above are a few updated pics from Christmas time to now. If only the computer would help and download faster!!
Sometimes, I can catch Laura in a conversation and jump in, ask questions and she'll answer. It's an awesome sight/sound. Changed to Keppra for seizures.....still having little petite seizures...I just believe she is thinking REALLY hard and therefore looks the part. While having one, she will smile when you say her name, and when coming out of it she will sometimes say syllables she hasn't said yet or is working on. Just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment